Apropos of nothing but lard and acyrologia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paillo

Reaction score
OK gang, Ms. Cranky rearing her ornery head again. Acyrologia, what's that? Gotta be some new sabaconifrying term.

My clientele is mostly vegan, uppityscale, larding it over the rest of us. I swear I'm beginning to get an inferiority complexion with all the praises of lard, tallowed be thy name.

Please forgive me if my thoughts seem offal to those of you who swear by it. First lord soap tomorrow, here's hoping it's more than pig fart!

But siriously, I'm making some batches for a lark and for me and mine, but for my currant clientele I fear I must stick like gluten to plantation oils.

Last edited:
OK gang, Ms. Cranky rearing her ornery head again. Acyrologia, what's that? Gotta be some new sabaconifrying term.

My clientele is mostly vegan, uppityscale, larding it over the rest of us. I swear I'm beginning to get an inferiority complexion with all the praises of lard, tallowed be thy name.

Please forgive me if my thoughts seem offal to those of you who swear by it. First lord soap tomorrow, here's hoping it's more than pig fart!

But siriously, I'm making some batches for a lark and for me and mine, but for my currant clientele I fear I must stick like gluten to plantation oils.

I'm combining lard and tallow tomorrow myself. Never married the two before. Good luck and just keep it to yourself. I know how vegan some vegans can be.

Latest posts

Back