April SMF Soap Challenge, Hanger Swirl Petra Style

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job winners! This challenge was super difficult and you all pulled off some beautiful soaps.

Congrats to you all! There were a lot of beautiful soaps entered. And honestly, everyone who entered should be congratulated! It was a very tough challenge and the fact that so many not only tried it, but succeeded in it is awesome!
LP, thank you for creating this for us. I had so much fun and really learned a lot about how to actually use trace and not just achieve it.

Such beautiful soaps, all of them, but I can certainly see why the top 3 were chosen. Absolutely gorgeous! Someday if I buy some vibrant colorants I will try this technique. It looks like a hard one to master.

Congratulations! Beautiful soaps all of them. I thought it was difficult and you all did so well with it. I'm so glad I tried, learned a lot and it was fun. I've done 2 or 3 hanger swirls since.

OMG! I'm in shock. I expected another name in that spot because so many people did such beautiful work. Congrats to Rowan & Sonya for some amazing soap. Huge congrats to everyone who participated!

Thanks so much LP for putting this challenge together. I don't know that I ever would have watched Petra's videos and caught the little details that make it so unique. I had a great time with this swirl and will definitely be using it more!

Oh wow!! Thanks everyone!! Well done to Rowan and KristaY - both awesome soaps!

This was not an easy challenge at all so I applaud everyone that entered.

Thanks to LP for a brilliant tutorial video and excellent instructions

Bring on the next challenge

Congratulations to all our winners. Soaps were amazing. Wish I could have particlpated in this challenge. It definitely looked challenging with lots of learning opportunities with it. When my leg is healed, and I'm back home mid summer, I am definitely going to try it. Meantime I get to see great examples of all of your wonderful creations!

Latest posts

Back