Apricot Fragrance Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerelife

Reaction score
I love the smell of Tom's Fresh Apricot deodorant even if I don't love the deodorant itself. But I use it because I like the scent so much.
https://www.tomsofmaine.com/product...-lasting-deodorant/fresh-apricot#tab-674429-1
I've looked over my usual FO suppliers and don't see anything that looks like a similar scent. If you haven't smelled the Tom's deodorant - it's a fresh, sweet scent with a 'fuzzy' apricot bite if that makes sense. I don't really know how to describe that 'fuzzy bite' other than it's a sharp, bittersweet note that I smell in fresh apricots and guavas.
Does anyone have any suggestions for an FO that would be similar?
And just an aside, but for some reason my husband and I associate this scent with the movie "The Replacements" - the scene before this one has the lead female character giving Keanu Reeves' character a 'wild yam balm' for his bruising and muscle soreness and the scent is referred to toward the end of this scene. We call the Tom's deodorant the "Wild Yam" deodorant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back