Applejack & Peel soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon_m

Reaction score
I know it's not the best picture, not great lighting... however here is today's project of Applejack & Peel soap. I love this fragrance and while it might be a rather fall-ish fragrance, I think it's bright and tart and delicious so I made some. The FO changed my batter a bit yellow which is great and I'm kind of hoping it stays a bit yellow. I swirled in some red and green (I know it doesn't look green in this pic, but it is) and of course topped with a dash of glitter.

img_0267-173.jpg

i was reading the description for AJ&P FO yesterday, thanks to Rock&Royalty making me look at her pretty soaps and telling me to look up a description on SweetCakes for "creed type". I think it sounds delicious, however since we haven't invented scratch and sniff computer screens yet, I'm afraid to order FO's!! I noticed that was a best seller scent, so I can't go wrong with it, can I?

PS: The swirl is pretty!! Can't wait for cut pictures!

I really like it. To me it smells like Apple Cider with just the barest hint of orange. It smells so good!!!! I love apple though.

BTW - I ordered this from Pure Fragrance Oils..first I ordered a 2 oz sample and used all of that and just got this one in with a few others (Moonlight Path and Cinnamon Sugar) in big 8 oz bottles. Well, big for me as I usually just get 2 4 or 6 oz bottles of FO (being poor and wanting variety it limits what I can get and how much lol).

Last edited:
Ooooh nice! What a beautiful swirl Shannon. Awesome!

Liz that Fragrence Shannon used smells like mulled apple cider but a bit drier. It's soooooo good. Pure Fragrence has good prices and cheap shipping too.

Ooooh nice! What a beautiful swirl Shannon. Awesome!

Liz that Fragrence Shannon used smells like mulled apple cider but a bit drier. It's soooooo good. Pure Fragrence has good prices and cheap shipping too.

Thank you! I can't wait to see what it looks like inside. You hit the nail on the head with that FO description. I really just love this FO so much. One of my absolute faves. I wanted to do a Love Spell today but I only have a tad over an ounce left *cries* so I need to get more before I can make some.

That scent sounds wonderful and the soap looks lovely! Can't wait to see cut picks :)

Back