Apple Cider Vinegar Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Time's just flying! Thanks for the reminder and I'll try to remember to report back tomorrow. Although, you may have to remind me about that the way things are going.

Well I put the ACV red clay, somewhat salted soap bar in the shower. Husband had no choice but to use it and an amazing thing happened.
Wife: so what did you think of the red soap
Husband: I liked it, I think it must have clay in it because it worked just as good for shaving as the :lol:green clay soap you make
Wife: I told you it had clay in it
Husband: I know but it wasn't green!

Husbands gotta love em!
So anyway he liked it. I also like it, it lathers nice, it left my skin feeling smooth and clean, a little squeaky, but not dry at all!
And " you can shave with it" :lol: I Absolutely Love That Guy!

Hazel what say you? I see no report yet and I gave you extra time! Waiting!

Last edited:
Well I put the ACV red clay, somewhat salted soap bar in the shower. Husband had no choice but to use it and an amazing thing happened.
Wife: so what did you think of the red soap
Husband: I liked it, I think it must have clay in it because it worked just as good for shaving as the :lol:green clay soap you make
Wife: I told you it had clay in it
Husband: I know but it wasn't green!

Husbands gotta love em!
So anyway he liked it. I also like it, it lathers nice, it left my skin feeling smooth and clean, a little squeaky, but not dry at all!
And " you can shave with it" :lol: I Absolutely Love That Guy!

Hazel what say you? I see no report yet and I gave you extra time! Waiting!

Please make a green bar without clay and see if he freaks out.

Please make a green bar without clay and see if he freaks out.

You're mean...but I like that. :lol:

Sorry, I got busy and forgot. Well, the six week mark is now my official cure time. The soap isn't drying at all on my skin. I felt a slight tackiness when I rinsed but within a minute or so, my skin felt very soft and silky. I like it. I will be giving bars to people and see if I can get their feedback later. Uh...may have to remind me about this, too. :oops:

Well this is as detailed as it gets:
Husband
" that soap had real nice lather, and I liked the smell, but I really like the green clay soap you make me"
Wife
" yes I know you really like the green soap but what about this soap"
Husband
" well I guess if all you do is wash with it it's ok, but I like to shave in the shower, so I really like the green clay soap"
Wife
" this soap has red clay in it so it might be nice for shaving also, didn't you try it"
Husband
" no, it was red"
Wife walking away now...

This is really an old thread and I have no idea how I landed here but this made me laugh so much! Mentally I saw a missile flying towards your husband :)

This is really an old thread and I have no idea how I landed here but this made me laugh so much! Mentally I saw a missile flying towards your husband :)

This is an old thread and the OP hasn’t been here in al long time. Please be sure to read the rules/recommendations for old threads.

This is an old thread and the OP hasn’t been here in al long time. Please be sure to read the rules/recommendations for old threads.

Apologies. I didn't know about etiquette for necroposting or people frowning upon it. Thank you for warning me about it. For those who might chance upon this thread and want to know about the rule, here is the link to it (sharing, because it took me some time to find this information) https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/smf-culture-and-tone.56833/#post-574424

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back