Apple Blends

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mixed Apple with Vanilla Bourbon, and it was delish!

sounds delish!! I have been seeing quite a few different apple scents--I want to try them all!! BB has a nice scent called Apple Rose. and I just saw Nurtures has a few different ones--I wanna try the Apple Jack one for sure and the one with green apples sounds promising (this might be one for mixing)
Sorry, I guess this isn't what you are looking for though. am interested tos ee what people are doing with this one

I just re-discovered an apple blend I had made years ago. I was looking in my perfume cabinet the other day for a scent to wear and stumbled upon a little forgotten beauty lurking in the corner that I had dubbed Enchanted Apple Forest that I made from this blend. Thankfully, I have the blend written down it in my blending notebook, because my nose thinks it's perfect for autumn:

8 parts Enchanted Apple FO, a B&BW dupe (from Bear Labs)
2 parts Sandalwood FO (from SaveOnScents)

Bear Labs where I bought the Enchanted Apple is sadly no longer around, but WSP sells an Enchanted Apple FO (a B&BW dupe) that has good reviews.

IrishLass :)

@IrishLass I would not have thought about mixing Sandalwood ! I may have to try that.

I have 2 'autumn' scents from NG that I am just not thrilled with and need to blend something with them.

I mix candles and supplies apple pie mixed with equal parts cinnamon stix. VERY nice fall spicy apple pie.

Back