Anyone used Save On Scents (SOS) ? Need advice quickly!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Outlaws

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the SOS Sniffies? I need to know how much FO is in a sniffie sample, please! I have a bunch I'd like to try but if it's a smear of oil on a paper then it does me no good.. if it's like a small dram of FO, I'd like to try them.

TIA for the input!

Oh also is the quality at SOS good? I usually use Lone Star or Bramble Berry - the one time I strayed and used Wellington I was so disappointed in their cheap FO that I cried. :(

Dangit :( Are any of your hits the Philosophy (Amazing Grace and Baby Grace) FO by any chance?

It says the sniffies are in "B16 vials" if that helps anyone - means nothing to me ??

Oops! my bad.. That's what I get for not wearing my specs!

I haven't tried that one. But the prices are cheap enough to try. I'm used to Bramble Berry and From Nature with Love. They sell very quality scents and I've never been let down by them.

I'm going to do a history with SOS and can send a thumbs up or down, my OPO.. To your PM if that would help.

I've ordered saveonscents Amazing Grace. I love it. Customers really love this one. So crisp and clean (not perfumey).

Chris

Thanks so much!

I love Bramble Berry too, my favorite though is Lone Star Candle Supply.. usually if I can't find something at BB, LS has it and vice versa.. except the dang Amazing Grace. Ha.

I have used Save on Scents and I do really like them. I have not had one that I did not like. Their Black coconut is my best seller...

I don't know about their sniffies, but I use several of their fragrances and love them.

I just bought a bunch of FO's from SOS. In my opinion, they are kind of hit and miss. I have used about 6 of them so far, and I was happy with 3 - the other 3 I was not.

I found that a lot of their vanilla and vanilla based scents smelled burnt in CP soap. The ones I used were Sugar Cookie, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, and Blueberry Cheesecake. All smelt yummy in the bottles, but in the soap - YUCK!!! I actually threw all three batches out (and they turned out good!) because they just stunk.

I am VERY happy with their Artemis Type FO. It's a manly sort of scent (my DH loves it!) The scent is strong and it held up really well in CP. I'm going to order it again.

Latest posts

Back