Anyone sell their products in Wholefoods?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAsoaps

Reaction score
I always imagined myself, somewhere down the line at least attempting to sell some of my items in local Wholefoods stores. I read through their guidelines a while back to educate myself on what they're looking for.

So I wanted to ask, does anyone here sell their bath/beauty products in their local Wholefoods? If so, how was the process? Upkeep?
Has it boosted sales or given you more name recognition? (ie. "Hey, haven't I seen your soaps in Wholefoods?")

Oh... well, that wouldn't really surprise me. I wonder if anyone on this forum sells there though?

It can't be "too" hard - the ones here have a ton of handmade soap and some of it is MP. You must be able to keep up production for the amount of stores they approve you for (single, local or regional) and qualify with their acceptable ingredient lists.

But - and I'm only speaking about MY region here- the merchandising of these soaps is not great, IMO. Most of space is at the bottom of the shelving, quite close to the floor and the Dr. Bronner's, You Smell, Kiss My Face, Burt's and other factory-produced "natural" soaps take up the top three shelves.

Back