Anyone Remember Bubbles 'N Lights ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
:oops::( I just used the VERY LAST of my Cranberry Fig from them.

I have been hoarding that bottle since 2002 I am debating on keeping the whole 16 bars that my mold makes.

I LOVED THEM !
They had all the info on the Label...if the FO accelerates, disscolors, soap RT and what temp to soap at.
Not sure if it was on all their bottles but it was on this and another I had. But not on the Autumn Leaves I had.

I think {edit to say Bitter Creek} had this FO from them for a while but i MISSED getting more. I was afraid that they changed it. :beatinghead:

Anyone know what happened to them way back ?

Last edited:
@jcandleattic They did. And they had it for a little while but no longer carry it :( I should have bought it back then but I was still moving around and not soaping.

I think after a few years they only kept the big sellers.
Their Autumn leaves is the same

@jcandleattic They did. And they had it for a little while but no longer carry it :( I should have bought it back then but I was still moving around and not soaping.

I think after a few years they only kept the big sellers.
Their Autumn leaves is the same
Okay, I saw your post before it was edited, so thought you would have luck with BC. Sorry...

Wow, I guess that was before anyones time here since no one here remembers them :( So sad. They really had some Great FO's

Latest posts

Back