Anyone Polish....help with a recipe???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
I'm always finding these great looking recipes in languages that I don't speak, and the online translators leave so much to be desired. This one's in Polish, it is not as bad as some I've found.....( I love where it says "cheesecake to be beheaded" and "expound on the chilled cheesecake" lol ) I figured out that "wanilinowego sugar packaging" is vanilla sugar, but for the life of me, I can't see where it says how much. Maybe "packaging", means it comes in a package that's pre-measured, but how much? My girlfriend is coming for lunch this weekend, and I thought I'd make it for her, it looks so pretty. Thought I would just make a graham cracker crust. Anyone have any ideas about this sugar amount for the raspberry mousse? If worse comes to worse, I'll just go by taste.
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...com/desery/serniki/sernik_malina/przepis.html

all right I am Polish. I had read it and vanilla sugar comes in 10 g or 16 I would use as stacy suggested a tbsp , but ten use less sugar. I do not use vanilla sugar anymore but half of tbsp of vanilla extract. I am talking about the cheesecake:)) Beheaded cheesecake means before you put into oven make it nice and pat it so is flat no mountains or holes:))

It's about tablespoon. I use German one in my recipes. They come in tiny paper satchels.
if you don't have it, you can always substitute with castor sugar and vanilla essence.

You guys are amazing.....thank you so much! This looks so good, I want a piece NOW!!! DeeAnna thanks for the additional recipes....raspberry mousse, what's not to like, right?

smileys-thanks-771216.gif

Latest posts

Back