Anyone know?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
The other day I was in TJMax with my wife, She was shopping , I was being a good Husband. Anyway I pickup a bar of soap called simply "Orange" made in Portugal by a compamy called Castelbel. the wraping is offwhite with images or oranges, the bar is 12.54 oz., Shaped like a large egg. I bought it because the aroma was so perfect and a wonderful orange. The ingredients are Palm and coconut oil, Titanium Dioxide,Water, fragrance (from France) and something called C.I.. The question: Anyone every seen or smelled this soap? I really want to use this Fragrance. Also anyone know what C.I. is? after the C.I. it says 15850:1 as a ratio or something.

Most sites on google call it orange blossom. I searched on fragranceoilfinder.com and found several. None say anything about castelbel though.

CI refers to the number of the colored mica used in the product.

pepper, you are so smart! I did not know that. Woo-hoo, I learned something today!

lol thats why i love the internet. Everything I know I've learned online from you guys. You made me knowledgable(spelling i'm sleepy) LOL

thanks for all the info everybody. I ordered 3 different Orange Oils so hopefully one will be right or atleast I'll be able to mix something.

Back