Anyone know what Organizational Leadership (degree) is?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFAIK, it's kind of an entry-level business degree (i.e., pre MBA). But "what it is" kind of depends on why you're asking....do you want to get one? Are you contemplating hiring someone with one and want to know what it's all about? etc.

AFAIK, it's kind of an entry-level business degree (i.e., pre MBA). But "what it is" kind of depends on why you're asking....do you want to get one? Are you contemplating hiring someone with one and want to know what it's all about? etc.

Thinking of pursing that degree. Just not sure what to do with, who hires. I'm not interested in business (like accounting, sales, etc). but helping, teaching, training.

If I remember correctly, it's similar to a general business degree, but with more of a lean toward management. It could probably apply to any area of business (HR, finance, executive, operations, etc).
(It's been awhile since I've been to school, so it could have drastically changed since then)

Latest posts

Back