Anyone in Georgia?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapJunkie

Reaction score
I am new-ish to the area and was wondering if there were any local suppliers of EOs/FOs, carrier oils, lye, etc. I'd like to shop local as much as possible.

Thanks! :D

I'm not new to the area but, I don't know of anywhere to purchase these items. I would also like to buy local when I can.

Thanks!

I'm in the Atlanta area, and I'll order from Soap Goods a lot. Their selection varies, but they've improved a lot since I found them a year ago and have added more to their inventory.

They don't have a retail store, but you can pick up your order and save some money. Their office isn't in the best neighborhood, but it's close and I like to save on shipping when I can!

There is also a place in Lawrenceville, GA called Bayousome that has a very limited supply of fragrance oils. I've never purchased from them; just have their site bookmarked to check out their inventory of containers. Also, don't know if they have a storefront or are an internet only supplier (that is a common thing among many suppliers).

An one listed in Georgia is Tony's Fragrance Oils (which is Southern Garden Scents. Can't vouch for service or products; never ordered from it but maybe in your vicinity.

Back