Anyone having trouble with Upland soap mold company

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foresthome

Reaction score
I ordered a mold from them a month ago. I got an email confirmation with an order #, but my mold has never arrived and I can not find anyone to contact. I have emailed twice and tried calling the company, but the phone just goes to an answering machine and I never get any response. My credit card has not been charged for the item. Are they out of business? I want to order one of these type molds, but don't know whether to just go bite the bullet and pay the extra for a Woodfield and give up on ever getting a mold to arrive from Upland. Anyone have any info?

Hi believe they are in the process of selling the company. Don't know any more, though.

Thanks, that is too bad, sure is a lot of that these days. The hospital where I work just sold our dialysis unit to a private company. So all of us staff work for someone else, that we know very little about as of May 15th. Like I wrote a lot of those kinds of changes going on.

I ordered a month ago and haven't heard anything from them. I was going to log in and try to cancel it but their website won't even come up.

Bummer.....

ilovedoxies said:
I ordered a month ago and haven't heard anything from them. I was going to log in and try to cancel it but their website won't even come up.

Bummer.....
I would do a charge back if you paid with a credit card or file a dispute if you paid with Paypal.

I just pulled up their site and it says:

The Upland Soap Factory is now permanently closed.

Any undelivered paid orders will be refunded.
Any unpaid orders have been canceled.

At some point in the future the mold division may be sold,
at which time any past customers will be notified with the new contact and order information.

Note: We will be unable to respond to any email addressed to Upland Soap Factory.

:( I was hoping to finally browse their site.

Latest posts

Back