Anyone have a Samsung Galaxy 6 phone?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deedles

Reaction score
I'm having a new phone dilemma! I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Note ll. I don't usually change phones just because my contract is up but there's been several models out since I got mine and I like some of the features. I do like Samsung and have decided to stay with the brand.

I've been reading reviews and one of the things I keep reading is how unhappy everyone is about the battery life. I know reviews are subjective, some may be big gamers and other may only use it for phone calls, so I try to read in the middle. So my question is...how do you feel about the battery life? I plug my current phone in every night but I frequently get a low battery at the end of the day.

Any opinions on this phone will be greatly appreciated!

Dee

I can USUALLY make it through the day without a charge on my gs6. I like the phone and probably only take advantage of a tiny fraction of it's capabilities. Then again, I'm not a super tech-y person and only got it because it was cheap.

Sooo...That was probably pretty unhelpful haha

Well...any comment helps! LOL! Right now it's between the S5 and S6. The biggest thing about the 6 I don't like is you can't change the battery and there's no SD slot for more memory. Granted, I've never had to change this battery but I have added a bigger memory card. The S6 does have 3 sizes of memory to choose from but I guess I just don't like the idea of someone telling me that I CAN'T if I want to!

That was my issue too! I went in to buy the 5, the wonderful Best Buy associate told me I could get a better deal on the 6, I forgot about the storage and battery issue until I was cashing out, and here I am. Lol.

I will say that the camera is great, if that matters to you!

Yeah it does! I do alot of knitting and take all my project pics with my phone because it will immediately sync up with Photobucket. The camera on this phone is really good, too. My last bike trip I didn't even take a regular camera.

I'm on my way to look at them both, have no idea what I'll come home with. LOL!

Well, I ended up not getting either one! Both the S5 and S6 were just too small so I got the Note 4. I've always really liked the size of the screen on my Note 2 so it was an easy decision. Plus I can still add a macro SD card and change the battery. Now the dreaded part of setting it up like I want it! It's kinda like moving...I can get rid of all the stuff on the old one I never used!

Latest posts

Back