Anyone hang a wreath on their garage door?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
All of my Christmas decorations are weighted on the side with the house, and I was thinking that it would be nice to have a great big wreath on the garage door. I thought I could use one of those Command hooks. But...I'm worried about wrecking the garage door. It's new, and it wasn't cheap. With the Command hooks, I wouldn't have to make a hole, but would the wreath just ride up as I opened the door? Would it somehow get caught in the panels as the door lowered? I'm skeered. So I'm wondering if any of you do this, and hoping that there are no problems with the door opening and closing, cause I'm probably going to try it tomorrow. What do you think?

I have a friend who used a plastic sheeting with a wreath printed on it. I think it was originally used to completely cover a front door. She just cut the wreath out and taped it to the garage door. She scored across it where the door panels bend. It looked great!

I have a friend who used a plastic sheeting with a wreath printed on it. I think it was originally used to completely cover a front door. She just cut the wreath out and taped it to the garage door. She scored across it where the door panels bend. It looked great!

Genius...I'm going to have to look for one of those, thanks!

Latest posts

Back