Anyone from the Caribbean?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendabays

Reaction score
Just dropping by to say hello and Happy New Year to everyone. I'm from the Caribbean so it's already 2008 here.

I just love soapmaking and I'm happy to be among a group of people who are as well.

Welcome!

I am not from the Caribbean's but I spent a week in Grand Cayman once :D .

Hi Tricia! I've been to your beautiful island! We have cruised many times the southern, western, & eastern Caribbean for the past 12 years. Love the warmth, need to go again. The wind chill out right now is 10 degrees in SW MO.

Welcome to our forum!
:wink:
Paul

Tabitha said:
Welcome!

I am not from the Caribbean's but I spent a week in Grand Cayman once :D .

Hey, Tab, did you get to swim with the stingrays? 8) We've done that 2 or 3 times! Grand Cayman Island is nothing but banks! Now we understand why it is called "Little Switzerland"! We went to "Hell" a couple times. I love the Tortuga Rum Factory cake tour! Those rum cakes are so very good! Yum, yum, yum! :D :lol:

Paul

Yes, I swam w/ the stingrays, very cool, they were like kittens rubbing up & down my legs begging to be rubbed on their bellies. Who would have thought huh?

Thanks.

Soapmaker Man said:
Hi Tricia! I've been to your beautiful island! We have cruised many times the southern, western, & eastern Caribbean for the past 12 years. Love the warmth, need to go again. The wind chill out right now is 10 degrees in SW MO.

Welcome to our forum!
:wink:
Paul

We have room for all of you experiencing that winter chill. 8) Thanks for the welcome.

BTW Tabitha, my uncle lives in Grand Cayman, he's here now in Barbados vacationing with us. Great Island as well. :)

Hey Tricia, My girlfriend is from Barbados (sort of - born here but spent good deal of childhood there). I have another friends whose parents are from there and just came back from a visit there. I actually want to go and visit there. Especially now.

Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Back