anybody purchase from The Plant Guru?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapDaddy70

Reaction score
I have been using Klarna which is an app and payment method that allows you to pay in 4 installments every 2 weeks. A lot of Etsy shops are taking it as a method of payment. I ordered my Workshop Heritage single bat cutter that way. I was looking into essential oils and wanted to find one that took Klarna and I stumbled on The Plant Guru. Has anyone purchased from them before? Prices seem reasonable and they have a large selection. I reached out to them and they said their oils are safe to use in soap making but that they do not provide safe usage rates or info like that. They seem very reputable. Think I might give them a try.

I have been using Klarna which is an app and payment method that allows you to pay in 4 installments every 2 weeks. A lot of Etsy shops are taking it as a method of payment. I ordered my Workshop Heritage single bat cutter that way. I was looking into essential oils and wanted to find one that took Klarna and I stumbled on The Plant Guru. Has anyone purchased from them before? Prices seem reasonable and they have a large selection. I reached out to them and they said their oils are safe to use in soap making but that they do not provide safe usage rates or info like that. They seem very reputable. Think I might give them a try.
I have used their cinnamon essential oil and all seems well in my soaps. True cinnamon scent and smells like good quality, no chemical after scent (sometimes happens with lower quality essential oils)

Well..every fragrance oil that I have used seized my batches. I have changed the way I soap to see if the fragrance was the problem--it is! I changed ingredients, soaped full water, discounted water, soaped cool. My frag. free soap come out fine....I even have time to design my tops. Usually, when I use their fragrance I have stir quickly and get it in the mold. It will start to seize half way through the pour. Sorry so long...I'm just frustrated. Trying not to give up in this soaping journey.

I have been using Klarna which is an app and payment method that allows you to pay in 4 installments every 2 weeks.
PayPal offers Pay in 4. I haven't tried it, but it's another option. I purchase my fragrance oils from Micas and More, Nurture Soap, Nature's Garden, Oregon Trails, and California Candle. At least a few of those accept PayPal.

Latest posts

Back