Anybody have WSPs Gardenia Lily?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really want to try it and was too late to add it to my latest order so I'm wondering if anyone has some and would be willing to send me a little sample? I have a ton of FOs myself - from WSP, Sweet Cakes, Bramble Berry etc so I can return the favor if interested (or I can just send you a shipping label).

Thanks!
Aline

Hi Aline!

I have some I can send your way. PM me if you are still interested. It smells very pretty OOB, but for me it fades in CP soap.

Hi Aline!

I have some I can send your way. PM me if you are still interested. It smells very pretty OOB, but for me it fades in CP soap.

Hi Jen, Ha, I should have emailed you! Thanks so much for the offer. The 30% off sale persuaded me to take a chance and just order it. I got a sample from SOS which is lovely and from the reviews I think the WSP is probably similar.

Last edited:
Cmzaha - sorry, my notes don't say anything about acceleration. I soaped at 6%. I know I tested it twice because I liked it so much OOB and I wanted it to work for me, but it was too light. Did you order some?

Aline - that's great! I'm glad you were able to get a bottle. I think you will be happy with it in B&B.

Back