Anybody have WSPs Gardenia Lily?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Aline

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I really want to try it and was too late to add it to my latest order so I'm wondering if anyone has some and would be willing to send me a little sample? I have a ton of FOs myself - from WSP, Sweet Cakes, Bramble Berry etc so I can return the favor if interested (or I can just send you a shipping label).

Thanks!
Aline

Aline

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Bumping as I posted this Hawaii time....

jblaney

Reaction score
Hi Aline!

I have some I can send your way. PM me if you are still interested. It smells very pretty OOB, but for me it fades in CP soap.

Aline

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Aline!

I have some I can send your way. PM me if you are still interested. It smells very pretty OOB, but for me it fades in CP soap.
Hi Jen, Ha, I should have emailed you! Thanks so much for the offer. The 30% off sale persuaded me to take a chance and just order it. I got a sample from SOS which is lovely and from the reviews I think the WSP is probably similar.

Last edited:

jblaney

Reaction score
Cmzaha - sorry, my notes don't say anything about acceleration. I soaped at 6%. I know I tested it twice because I liked it so much OOB and I wanted it to work for me, but it was too light. Did you order some?

Aline - that's great! I'm glad you were able to get a bottle. I think you will be happy with it in B&B.

Latest posts