any upcoming sales on FO?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdc1978

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I want to do a big, final fragrance oil order for the year and was wondering if there were any companies that may have an upcoming sale on FO for CP soaps. I have only purchased from Brambleberry and Nurture Soap thus far, but if the sale is good enough I'm open to other companies...I've just generally been happy with the FO from both of these suppliers. Anyways, thanks in advance for any responses or replies!

Wholesale Supplies Plus (WSP) has sales on FOs quite often and they are usually marked down 30%. Keep an eye out there as they change what's on sale weekly.

WSP (wholesalesuppliesplus) often does at least 1 big sale between November and December. This time of year i kind of make a mental list and check my fav suppliers once a week or so.

Thank you both, I've never purchased from WSP, but 30% is a good discount. Are there any f/o you can recommend that work well in CP soap? If you can't thats totally cool, I'll still check it out.

Thank you both, I've never purchased from WSP, but 30% is a good discount. Are there any f/o you can recommend that work well in CP soap? If you can't thats totally cool, I'll still check it out.
I only make hot process soap but in each FO listing, they give descriptions of how it reacted in CP soap so maybe that will be helpful.

I prefer to purchase FOs in one-pound bottles. I also have purchased sample sizes (1 or 2 ounce bottles, depending on the supplier), but when I like a fragrance I go for the large bottles.

For EOs, since I don't use as much, I prefer a 4 ounce bottle, although there a couple I buy in 16 ounce bottles.

How big of bottles do you usually purchase?

It depends. On a scent I know and like 8 oz. If it's something I'm lukewarm on or something that sounds great but I want to try, 4 oz. If it's something that kinda sounds good but I know nothing about....a trial size.

For a scent I looooove I'd be open to purchasing a larger size. Particularly if it made sense financially (I love a bargain!)

Thank you! I've never tried them, but 30% off is a nice incentive!!!
That's where I buy practically all my FOs. If you spend $25 or more you get "free shipping" too (you just have to pay a $6 handling fee).

Back