Any interest for a 3D soap stamp design tutorial for dummies?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anstarx

Reaction score
So I'm no master of soaping nor 3D modelling but I've figured how to design my soap stamps as someone who had no idea how to 3D model.
Now, a good friend of mine had expressed interest in soap making and wanted to learn everything. Again, I'm no soap master but I can teach her what I know. We even joked about having a joined soap business later (too early, I know, but hopeful). We both has some background in art and design so of course she'd be interested in 3D print stamps, too.
As I was making the tutorials for her I figured why not share it with more people who may be interested? It's a very basic tutorial, using free resources and softwares but it gets the job done and can have the stamps made.
Will anyone be interested in reading a tutorials like that? I was only going to have screenshots and text explaining but if people are interested I can also make a video demonstrating the process. I already make videos of my soaping process so it won't be much trouble.

Me either! I will have to call ours and see about that. Would one have to pay for the amount of materials used, I wonder?

@Anstarx are you still open to providing a tutorial? that would be amazing if it worked out. We could all pay you in soap. 😂
Hahaha yes I'm still preparing for that. It may take a while as I'm kinda busy with work these days but I'm determined to make it!

Back