Any fragrance mixes?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepibarra

Reaction score
I make m&p and shower gels... Looking to find some good smelling fragrance mixes. if anyone mixes fragrances and comes up with a whole new scent, please share... Thanks.

pepperi27 said:
You're going to get people fat eating soap with most of those combos! ;)

Almond/vanilla sounds really good. :)

You've got one I'll be making soon, Pina Colada. I've already got the FOs, pineapple and coconut. I intend to scent the soap, then divide and tint half yellow and half either natural or whiten with titanium dioxide. Then either layer or swirl it.

Perhaps I can ask some advice? I doubt anybody has tried this brand, GenWax (I live 20 minute drive from their factory), but I've got their Coconut and Pineapple FOs (ordinarily used for candles but labeled "skin safe") and wonder how many oz ppo I should use?

Is it right that when you combine fragrances you actually have to have the full amount of each? Like 1 oz ppo of coconut and 1 oz ppo of pineapple?

That sounds delish lovehound! and your both welcome I have another one but can't find it. Well they say 1/2-3/4 oz depending on the strentgh of the fragrance. Thats what I love about mixing fragrances because if you add one more than the other then it changes the scent dramatically! If your just mixing the two for that batch then 1/2 coco and 1/4 of pineapple cause the citris maybe stronger.

Back