antique hankies & origami stars

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Well, I decided I wanted make *something else*. I sometimes need a break from the world of bath & body.

I bought a whole bunch of antique hankies & some aroma beads & plan to make pretty little sachets. I probably won't market them along side my bath stuff as it's not a good fit for my line. They will be a nice addition to my B&M though.

I also got the goods to make keychains useing little glass bottles w/ corks. I plan to fold a million little origami stars & fill the bottles w/ them. Sort of *good luck* key ring. Again, for the B&M.

IanT said:
how tiny are you going to fold them??

i was just thinking the same thing?

Tabitha said:
I also got the goods to make keychains useing little glass bottles w/ corks.

i'm bad to throw my keys on my desk. i'd probably break the bottle. i bet they'd be very cute though. if you do make them, post pics. :)

The bottles are very thick, it would be very hard to break. I am still playing w/ the tar size, 1 cm across probably :D . I will post photots when I get a few done.

You must have some good fingers then...I could probably make one to fit in a 2liter soda bottle but anything thatd fit on to a keychain...ahahahahahahahaahh lol.

Id need a pair of tweezers !!

IanT said:
You must have some good fingers then...I could probably make one to fit in a 2liter soda bottle but anything thatd fit on to a keychain...ahahahahahahahaahh lol.

Id need a pair of tweezers !!

icon_lol.gif

same here!

still, i'd love to see them. :D

Latest posts

Back