Another obsession

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While waiting for some supplies to arrive I've jumped back into one of my other obsession. Yes, besides making soap I'm a weaver. I have a couple of rigid heddle looms but lately the 7 foot triangle loom has been getting a lot of attention. Shawls are usually given away to nursing homes. More fun for Dennis!
IMG_1825.JPG

WOW, Dennis. Now tell me the fibre is from sheep you raise in your garden, you hand clip them, dye and spin the wool before doing the weaving and I promise I will be beyond impressed. o_O
Sorry to disappoint but living in the city precludes raising sheep. I did watch some people spinning at a campground in the mountains and the same old "how do they do that" urge to try it began to boil up in me. I had to resist. We do take a 15" rigid heddle loom with us when traveling. "It's amazing how much can be done with the tv turned off" he said. as he spent the next two hours watching stage 19 of the Vuelta a Espana. :)

Latest posts

Back