Another newbie saying hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FitMommyOf2

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
my name is Val, I'm a 31 year old SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) of 2 kids, 5.5 and 2 and happily married to my US Navy man.
I discovered the love to soaping ~ 6 months ago and can feel the addiction creeping up on me already! :wink: I can't seem to stop looking at molds, EOs etc. or going through stores and immediately thinking that this or that item would be great as a mold aswell! :lol:

So far I only stuck to M&P but I'd truly love to take the plunge into the CP process soon! Right now I guess my biggest hesitation is a) where am I gonna get all the stuff that's necessary (different fats/oils) and b) can I handle it or should I stick to M&P... (I'm sometimes a bit of a clumsy person and the thought of mixing the lye w/water etc. intimidates me a bit still.. :oops: )

I'd love to learn from all of you soaping experts -aswell as from other newbies- and look forward to get to know you better!

Happy soaping! :D

Welcome, you will make CP soap one day. I felt the same way you did. I looked at the book and said "H&#L NO"... I tried it once, and never looked back LOL

Latest posts

Back