Another "How many of you ... ?" questions.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first saw IrishLass technique I immediately bought one of those Japanese routers from Lees Valley, but can I get it to do what IrishLass does, no not on your nelly, and I have fiddled and fiddled until I dont have a fiddle left. So it is put into the dead soapy stuff cupboard for now.
I did the same thing! 🤯 So much soap was harmed, and even bad words were muttered. Ok, maybe they were a bit louder than muttering.

My router eventually out to my husband's work bench - first time ever for tools going in that direction, rather than leaving the bench and disappearing into my soap cabinets. 😁

I don't bevel my soaps as of now, mainly because I was worried about the left-over soap (and to be honest I don't enjoy the look of shredded confetti soap so much... I might be a minority here), but I do have a soft spot for beveled edges... also, the men in my life have been complaining about the rough edges 😁
I loved @DeeAnna and @IrishLass suggestions, and this thread is making me curious to try!

Latest posts

Back