Another forum newbie!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisinflorida

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Chris and I am happy to be a part of this forum. I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up and post. I have made MP soap in the past and about a month ago started doing CP. I have made 5 batches of cold process so far. I plan to do a few more in the coming weeks so they will be ready for Christmas. In the future I want to start a business selling my soaps, but that will take a while. For right now they will just be given as gifts and used by myself and my husband.

Chris

Thanks so much Dragon.

Yes, I really like it here. I am learning so much just by reading other people's questions and answers, and at the same time it is a little overwhelming because there are so many types of soap that one can make.

Right now I'm making my soaps using store-bought oils like olive, coconut, sunflower, canola, castor, and also lard. Later down the line I'd like to get and experiment with some of the more exotic oils and butters. Plus, I'm only using fragrance oils right now. I haven't tried any essential oils yet. So many soap ideas to try, so little time and MONEY! :D

Chris

Hey I am right there with ya toots!! I use fragrance oils myself, still trying to figure out which ones I like the best before I put in a ton of money on EO's.

Latest posts

Back