Ann Watson's books for Kindle

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
I just finished choosing my free Kindle book for the month, and I happened to notice that five of Ann Watson's books are offered for 99 cents each. They are occasionally offered for free, but if you can't wait, 99 cents is not bad. I'd highly recommend any of her books.

I second that! I got a lot of good info from her Smart Lotionmaking book -- rather than just tell how to make lotion, she also goes into useful detail about best manufacturing practices for small-scale commercial production of lotions. While I don't sell the lotion I make, it's always good to know how to make this type of product in a sanitary efficient way.

I think I have them all, even Cool Soapmaking. I want to try using cucumber in a soap one day, especially since by logic, it will pair very well with green tea. Her explanations of things are concise enough for anyone to get some nice insight and for $.99? Give the lady the dollar.

I completely agree. Got the lotion, milk soap, and liquid soap books and am now working thru the lotion one. She presents things well.

Back