An old new soaper!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jubi2k

Reaction score
I'm a mother of 3, grandmother of 6, and great grandmother of 2. Soaping is on my bucket list, and has been for years. I once rendered beef fat and kept the tallow frozen for 10 years, lol. I have made candles and still do. Loved m&p molding - so pretty, but want to CP. I have been getting ready to soap for months. My shelves look like a retail store. I'm either going to have to soap, or start selling. I have studied doing this so closely I feel like I'm in college again. But, knowing in the head, and doing it are certainly different things.:)
Wish me luck:)

Welcome jubi2k I too am an old new soaper! I've always wanted to learn how and last year I made the leap. I have been soaping and learning ever since! It is so addicting! I love the science and creativity involved in making handmade soap. Good luck on your journey and keep us posted!

Welcome.gif

I'm a mother of 3, grandmother of 6, and great grandmother of 2. Soaping is on my bucket list, and has been for years. I once rendered beef fat and kept the tallow frozen for 10 years, lol. I have made candles and still do. Loved m&p molding - so pretty, but want to CP. I have been getting ready to soap for months. My shelves look like a retail store. I'm either going to have to soap, or start selling. I have studied doing this so closely I feel like I'm in college again. But, knowing in the head, and doing it are certainly different things.:)
Wish me luck:)
Welcome, jubi2k, from a fellow great-grandma fairly new to soaping (only just 3 years now.) It's loads of fun, and time to start putting all that research to action.

Latest posts

Back