American Soap Supplies 25% off sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTAnton

Reaction score
My opportunity to enable ! Here's your chance to get a tall skinny mold at what I perceive as a great price...enter code 2015SUMMER at checkout...can't speak
for their fragrance oils except for midnight breeze...I like it,others like it and I'm not recalling any hazards...no ricing or acceleration. I can't speak for discoloration being it went in a black bar of soap.

I went ahead and got some of their fo's. I don't have a paid email and thus can't check the ssrb, and there are no reviews on our spread sheet here. Thought it would be nice to add them here for others to check out:) looking forward to seeing how they perform!

I already have their ts mold. If I was selling it would be very useful, but being a hobbiest only I use it for swaps instead. Love it, though!

Last edited:
2015SUMMER worked for me 7 hours ago...did you use all caps on summer?

Edit, I tried to faux purchase something and it isn't letting me input a coupon code at all...guess one coupon purchase per customer. Hope it works for you! Maybe it ended this afternoon?

Last edited:
The email I got says the code is good through 8/23

Happy Summer!
American Soap Supplies is having a summer sale that starts today and runs through August 23rd 2015.
Our entire site is on sale at 25% off. This is a great time to try out some of our new fragrances or stock up on old ones. We also added a beautiful selection of glitters to our lineup.
You must be logged in as a customer to use the code, and there is a $20.00 minimum order. Use code: 2015SUMMER
Have a great week!

I went ahead and got some of their fo's. I don't have a paid email and thus can't check the ssrb, and there are no reviews on our spread sheet here. Thought it would be nice to add them here for others to check out:smile: looking forward to seeing how they perform!

I already have their ts mold. If I was selling it would be very useful, but being a hobbiest only I use it for swaps instead. Love it, though!

I just checked ssrb and there isn't a category for American Soap Supplies yet
icon_sad.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back