Amazon Question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Norgart

Reaction score
I ordered from Amazon on Dec 24--yesterday the charge came out of my account and today the charge was gone. I called my bank who told me the problem is with Amazon, that the charge aged out and they have no record of it (I saw it in black and white in my account) so I called Amazon who told me they were paid and my items are en-route. So I called my bank back and was told it definitely is not on their end and they have seen it happen with Amazon before. And they cant take it from my account any longer (the aged out issue). Has anybody dealt with this before? I feel like this is bad JuJu but I don't know what else to do. Maybe wait a few days and see if it shows up on my bank account again and then call Amazon back?? I am leery of my bank at this point--how can it show up one day and then they have no record of it the next day?

I would wait, what the Bank said doesn't sound right. Sometimes I get things sent from amazon and it doesn't pay out till the day that it arrives.
Wait till you get it, CHECK THE TRACKING !
I did have something that was screwy with tracking and it never came but they never charged me either

thanks Lin, I am real anal about the tracking numbers :) . it just shipped out yesterday and I agree what the bank said doesn't sound right

Latest posts

Back