Am I the only one?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

gigisiguenza

Reaction score
Who wakes up with some new idea for a soapy design and has to grab a pencil before it disappears and you forget it?

I'm telling ya, if I'm this inspired after only a few months of research, and only a month of actual making, I'm in big trouble a year from now. I can see this hobby becoming a serious addiction

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your in big trouble then, that's what happens.

KristaY

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, you aren't alone, Gigi! I've had dreams of EO/FO blending, color combos, design patterns, etc. I don't usually grab for a pencil but shake my head instead. What a soaping goober I can be at times!

Hubby and I had a huge belly laugh a couple of weeks ago about this exact thing. He woke me in the middle of the night making all kinds of noises, thrashing about, and I thought he was having a nightmare. So when I shook him he popped up and said "he's hiding behind that sage brush". When I asked him who was hiding in the brush, he said "a 400 bull". He was talking about a 400" antlered bull elk he was stalking through the brush. I just patted him and told him we'd find the elk in the morning. Several hours later I popped out of bed running to my soap room because I had a nightmare that all the soap I made the evening before had volcanoed and exploded all over the room. I really expected to see multi colored spatter dripping off the ceiling and walls. Needless to say, we both had a crappy day because we were so exhausted from all the stalking and running we did in our sleep!

gigisiguenza

Reaction score
KristaY - LOL, I don't feel so bad now. Did he catch the buck??

Relle - I can see that I am for sure

Jstar

Reaction score
Ha, a year from now you will be looking for a larger storage area :lol:

Dahila

Reaction score
I thought it is normal to dream about soap, what strange I had never dream about lotion and I make lotions longer than soap :))