Alternative to SaveOnScents????

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanjae510

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I need some very specific and unusal scents - such as damp cellar, soil, gun powder, the like. I have only found them on SOS but I have heard so many bad things about this company - can anyone recommend a good Fragrance Oil company that does fragrances outside of the usual? thank you so much!

Hello everyone,

I need some very specific and unusal scents - such as damp cellar, soil, gun powder, the like. I have only found them on SOS but I have heard so many bad things about this company - can anyone recommend a good Fragrance Oil company that does fragrances outside of the usual? thank you so much!

What things have you heard? I use them occasionally, albeit for other things. Their FOs can be hit-or-miss but they also have an impossibly extensive inventory, many of which I have not seen ratings for.

In any case, is there a type of FO that you wanted (ex. phtalate-free)? Plenty of soaping companies sell those.

Welcome tanjae510! :wave:

To echo Arimara, what have you heard and where have you heard it? Although I only use them on occasion, all my experiences to date with SaveOnScents have always been great. No problems whatsoever. For what its worth, I always buy the extreme concentrate and have never been disappointed.

IrishLass :)

I occasionally use them, also. Their regular strength FOs do not have staying power, but the more concentrated FOs are OK. As the other members stated, SOS have a wide variety of fragrances.

Latest posts

Back