Alternative source for CS white tea and berries ??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

math ace

Reaction score
Have you tried Fragrance Buddy's cranberry woods? I'm looking for a replacement of the discontinued Candle Science's white tea and berries. I'm wondering if the cranberry woods might be similar.

The white tea and berries is one of my favorites and I would hate to lose it from my line up. Can you recommend a dupe at another company?

Try wild currant and sandalwood. It’s similar and holds better IMO. Blend it with some White Tea if you want more of that to come through. Be aware that there is no hint of sandalwood that I can tell. Just berries.
Thank you for the suggestion . Is the wild current and sandalwood from CS or FB?

@KiwiMoose

Girl, their black Friday sale just ended! I found it on NG's web site. I am testing some fragrances from them next month. Hopefully, I will like a few and NEED to order more LOL! Then I will toss in a bottle of the wild currant and sandalwood.

Thanks for the recommendation :)

No cyber Monday then?
My, oh my, kiwimoose, you are the enabler aren't you? Lol....

I got distracted with WSP no handling charge cyber Monday deal...

I'm on Trouble now..
25% off sale from fragrance buddy--- order placed on 11/27.

No handling fee from wsp - - order placed 11/30/20.

Thank God nurture soap was out of stock of all fragrance samples when I tried to place an order on 11/26!

Step away from the PayPal button!

@math ace Wooden Wick is running a 25% off sale... might be a good time to try them eh? ;)

STOP IT! :nonono: LOL :nonono: STOP IT! LOL

I haven't even finished testing all the fragrances that I ordered from FB in July! However, if Indigo or Rustic Escentuals would have a sale, I would order some fragrances that I am running low on. 🤫

Back