Aloe Vera Powder

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get aloe vera juice in walmart , not very expensive, The soap is bubblier if I replace all water with it
Hi Dahila - long time no see! Do you find there are lots of additives in the store-bought juice though? We can get it here too but there's lot of other stuff in there. Or I can pay top dollar and get it from the health store - hence I just make my own. Thank goodness it seems to grow abundantly here.

Hi Dahila - long time no see! Do you find there are lots of additives in the store-bought juice though? We can get it here too but there's lot of other stuff in there. Or I can pay top dollar and get it from the health store - hence I just make my own. Thank goodness it seems to grow abundantly here.
yes especially sugar, but it goes to soap, believe me the soaps with that juice are wonderful , whatever is in there does not lower hardness but higher the bubbling , I like it, The Aloe vera you get at supplier must be preserved too like everything that contains water. I am happy to see you KiwiMoose. Life is hectic now so I do not log here very often :)) Nice to see you KiwiMoose, I believe the monster lye will kill all the extra things in it

Last edited:
$6.00 for a ½ ounce. Ouch.

I'll keep looking, but it's good to see that such a product exists. I'm guessing, then, that they powder I have is the whole leaf and not just the inner fillet.
it's actually not that expensive when you consider that it's 100 times concentrated. so, to make aloe juice, half an ounce would be mixed in 49.5 ounces of water. compared to buying aloe vera juice, it's cheaper.

Latest posts

Back