Aloe juice soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranjini Ashwin

Reaction score
I recently bought Aloe Vera juice to freeze n use in CP soap. But the juice has sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives. Can I still use it ?? Or is it going to mess with the process?

I recently made one using fresh aloe vera, but it has been drying slowly for more than two days, I still can't cut it, I probably exceeded the water value, I only discounted 15% of the water.

they have been drying for a week, today I managed to cut them, I think it is important to remember that this problem does not occur, reduce the volume of Lye water proportionally with the aloe vera juice

Do you think I could to fix my soap making rebetch? Because it's not getting Lasted.

I don't know how to do this

Do you think I could to fix my soap making rebetch? Because it's not getting Lasted.

I don't know how to do this

You're going to want to start a new thread. Discussing exactly what you are looking for and your recipe and all details. People will be better able to help you out in your own thread.

Back