Almond & Goat's Milk

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mouse

Reaction score
I don't normally do goat's milk, but something about the Almond FO made me think it would go well together. This was done with pomace olive oil, organic coconut oil, and cocoa butter.
I reserved about a lb of the base recipe and left it unscented, as I knew the FO would discolor; didn't get quite the swirl I wanted in most of the bars, but I'm still happy with it.

soap012.jpg

By mousehouse at 2011-10-16

Those are gorgeous mouse :). If you don't mind me asking what did you use to cut them? Your tube soaps are always cut neatly...I wish I could say the same about mine :oops:

Thanks! Just a sharp knife...I don't have any fancy-schmancy cutters, all of my soaps are cut with a regular old kitchen knife. Which sometimes really sucks, because I tend to mess it up and end up whittling my soaps down much smaller than I meant to! But PVC soaps are sooooo much easier-the soap comes out in a perfectly round log, and you need only do one cut.

You make fabulous round soap! I've never tried ... think I'm scared. Maybe you could write a 'step by step' set of instructions for me!

Latest posts

Back