Almond fragrance?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmartin

Reaction score
I’m looking for a almond FO that does not have a strong cherry smell. More like marzipan but not one of the sugary, pastry type scents. Any recommendations?

Thanks for the suggestions so far! I probably shouldn’t have said a marzipan scent. I only remember that from when I was a kid and thought it smelled just like almonds.

Anway, that’s what I’m looking for. A mostly almond scent without too much of the cherry smell.

I looked at NG’s plain ‘Almond’... has anyone tried that one?

They're don't want a bakery scent. I tried the Almond Biscotti and it's a bakery scent to me and my nose.
You're correct, Shari, but when she mentioned "marzipan" that clicked with me. Plus it's one of the few FOs I've purchased more than once. People like it. It's rated 4 1/2 stars and has good reviews.

You might want to try Majestic Mountain Sage's Intense Almond. The usage rate is only 3% or something like that, but honestly it is so crazy strong you might not even want to use that much. It doesn't have a strong cherry note to it, at least to me. I think you can get a sample to see what you think.

Appreciate the suggestions! I’m still unsure. I suppose the only way to find out is to order a few samples... uggh.

Has anyone tried the Almond scent from Aztec?

Back