allspice or similar fo suggestions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallabee

Reaction score
has anyone purchased or smelled a fragrance oil that smell very true to what allspice berries or ground allspice smells like? allspice smells like cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg.

i am looking for something that smells very realistic and is also strong yet smooth. i would prefer using a fragrance oil based on the smell would last longer. it will be diluted and used on the body. thanks!

NDA has one that smells really nice. I have two bottles that I was gifted from another soapmaker, but haven't used them in soap. Based on the fact that the scent is in the "hot spice" category, I'm going to assume it will accelerate. My recommendation for this one is based on scent alone.

I'm not sure off the top of my head. Looking at NDA's website, it looks like they only have it available as an EO.

thanks as "it" you mean the name of the scent? just a thought maybe you can ask the person who gave it to you?

curious if any others have any suggestions?

Oh gosh, forgot to get back to you. I checked the bottle and it is labeled as fragrance. I don't see a fragrance listing on NDA, so they may no longer carry it. And "it" is the fragrance oil.

Latest posts

Back