All Right Who Sent the Fairies?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They seem to have arrived with last shipment of Olive Oil..... :evil: I've now had 3 batches turn out not right.....one was supposed to be a green with pink hearts - it's well a purplish grey something or other. Then there's my Orca's - they're simply going to have be rebatched - I might try the Polished Stones...my Castille is yellowy greenish which I've never had happen.

I've now changed my supplier to Voyaguer even though it means I'll be using Pomice instead of EV......

Now I'm going hunting for my Pixie Dust - I understand that will chase them out of the house....Sheesh......

:( awww I'm so sorry to hear your soaps didn't work out... But at least you know its your oil and not your soaping skils :wink:

Oh Lindy! It has to be the oils definitely....you know too well now what you can achieve with your soaping for it to be anything else.

Pixie dust should do the trick :wink:

Tanya :)

Well I guess it could be my skills :oops: hmmm.... 8) I tried some new oil today and the soap turned out just fine - it's a dark ale & honey soap, so far so good.....we'll see if that pixie dust really worked or not....

That was 15 litres of oil that every batch was a huge challenge on getting it even look presentable, some of it only I know the colour is off so I can sell it, but there are a bunch that will have to be rebatched. That choclate swirl was one of the first that went haywire on me and that was this batch of oil too. Thank someone or other that it's gone....sheesh!

I'm sorry. They must have followed our emails back to you when you were helping me with my farries. Nasty little buggers Hopefully they'll leave soon.

Latest posts

Back