all natural soap at giant eagle?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkflash54

Reaction score
so i was shopping at giant eagle the other day and they had loaves of soap claiming to be all natural....you get to cut it yourself and it was 99 cents an oz. It was called Zum Soaps...I got a couple pieces to try it because i can't seem to pass up soap haha here is the website http://www.indigowild.com/ i am still a little skeptical of giant eagle selling all natural soaps though

Zum soap is in most Whole Foods around here. Though it's not cut your own.

It's a great soap; I love some of the blends. But it's pricey in the bar form.

i got a piece of rosemary mint and since it was cut your own i could get a small piece just to try it out....im pretty impressed

I have seen them at whole foods. I think they are kind of expensive for what you get. The bars are skinny...like 3/4 of an inch I think. That being aside, they do smell good, and their products are attractive.

As for "all natural" IMHO no soap really is "all natural" because lye is just not natural. :D And the colorants, are not natural either. I do believe they use eo's to scent thier soaps though.

Latest posts

Back