All natural candles

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chay

Reaction score
I'm looking for all natural candles. Anyone sell them?

I make 100% soy, with cotton core wicks and EO's. In a recyclable tin container.

Does that count? :)

Lane said:
I make 100% soy, with cotton core wicks and EO's. In a recyclable tin container.

Does that count? :)
Yeah, I would say that pretty much counts. LOL

All-natural candles made from soy wax are increasingly popular. However remember that using a lead wick, or non essential oils changes the naturalness of the candle. We don't often associate scents, colors and wicks as non-natural but many of them are. Wicks are bleached using chemicals, have lead or other metals for the core to make them stiff, scents are chemical, colors are as well.

There are all natural candles using soy, essential oils, unbleached (or naturally bleached) all cotton wicks and natural dyes but they are less common and cost more.

I am new here, I make pure Palm Wax Candles with pure cotton wicks in them, Palm wax gives an incredible scent throw, and they look amazing! They naturally have a different kind of 'look' to them, something I like to call 'Natures fingerprints' they are very interesting looking and smell incredible.

earthsessencellc said:
I am new here, I make pure Palm Wax Candles with pure cotton wicks in them, Palm wax gives an incredible scent throw, and they look amazing! They naturally have a different kind of 'look' to them, something I like to call 'Natures fingerprints' they are very interesting looking and smell incredible.

Welcome to SMF, :)

Palm wax is in it's own way unique looking.But that's just about it.I've only achieved the optimum scent throw from that wax in a tart of all things.

My opinions about Palm Wax are my own,after buying and trying it out for myself.I'll never buy it again.

I certainly would never recommend that wax to anyone just starting out in this craft.It's too unpredictable. Expensive to try out,if it's just for a 1 time thing.

I hope that consumers purchasing those candles,use them with extreme caution. As you would with any type of candle.

Munky.

Wax Munky said:
earthsessencellc said:

Palm wax is in it's own way unique looking.But that's just about it.I've only achieved the optimum scent throw from that wax in a tart of all things.

My opinions about Palm Wax are my own,after buying and trying it out for myself.I'll never buy it again.

I certainly would never recommend that wax to anyone just starting out in this craft.It's too unpredictable. Expensive to try out,if it's just for a 1 time thing.

I hope that consumers purchasing those candles,use them with extreme caution. As you would with any type of candle.

Munky.

I would like to know why consumers wouldn't like these, Mine are incredible, I have NEVER had one single complaint about my candles, The scent I get out of them are amazing! I do understand that everyone has their own opinion about things....... However, Palm wax is extremely easy to work with, other than a little preparation ahead of time to ensure 'the looks of palm wax'.

earthsessencellc said:
Wax Munky said:
earthsessencellc said:

Munky.

I would like to know why consumers wouldn't like these, Mine are incredible, I have NEVER had one single complaint about my candles, The scent I get out of them are amazing! I do understand that everyone has their own opinion about things....... However, Palm wax is extremely easy to work with, other than a little preparation ahead of time to ensure 'the looks of palm wax'.

My opinion about that wax still stands as it is. (Consumer,Chandler)

I've pretty much given up on that wax.My candles aren't incredible.I must be doing something wrong.My palm wax containers fade. Indirect lighting. The pillars have holes in them which causes the out of control flame.Hollowed inside.
Scent? What scent? hot or cold. Tarts a tart.. ;)

I'd love to know how you make those incredible looking pillars and containers? Mine look like yours on the outside,I've got that down.it's the rest that have me stumped. You have the knowledge that I'd like to learn.I'm sure others here would benefit from your experience as well.

Munky.

Latest posts

Back