All I want to do is make soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've definitely gone through phases like that with soaping, baking, making lotions, and a few other things. There's something about reading, researching, and figuring stuff out that is so fun, albeit a stressful kind of fun sometimes. 😄

Welcome to the club!
Lol, been doing this on and off for 20+ years. It's never far from me mind lol.

I've definitely gone through phases like that with soaping, baking, making lotions, and a few other things. There's something about reading, researching, and figuring stuff out that is so fun, albeit a stressful kind of fun sometimes. 😄
I agree wholeheartedly. I remember I studied for about a year before I made my first soap. The lye had me so frightened lol. I used to sell, couldn't keep up with my sales lol. Then my memory started giving me problems. Now I just make it, trying my best to make a good soap. Some days it isn't so good and I have to throw it out 😪. I just keep trying and mostly get a good product. Nowadays I make for friends and family. If they want to donate I let them, as we know it isn't cheap lol. If no donation, it's ok. I still give to my family and friends. I just love it so much.

I say this all the time!

I only want to make soap, knit, or watch Gunsmoke or Halo right now. Sadly, I can't do any of those things. I am due for a bath in which I will use my soap, so that is at least some comfort. :tub:
I hope you had a relaxing bath.

Latest posts

Back