ALittleShy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guinevere

Reaction score
hello I’m Guinevere. I’ve been here for a little bit only just now getting around to this. I’ve been making soap now for almost four years. I was never the best in school much less math but I can follow instructions. I love making soap. I’ve never really gathered up the gumption to actually try and sell my soap so at last count I counted a little over three hundred bars. . So I’m here to try and find out everything thing I can about making, selling, marketing and so on about soap. I’d also like to start making candles at some point. So here I am......

Guinevere

hello I’m Guinevere. I’ve been here for a little bit only just now getting around to this. I’ve been making soap now for almost four years. I was never the best in school much less math but I can follow instructions. I love making soap. I’ve never really gathered up the gumption to actually try and sell my soap so at last count I counted a little over three hundred bars. . So I’m here to try and find out everything thing I can about making, selling, marketing and so on about soap. I’d also like to start making candles at some point. So here I am......

Guinevere
Hi Guinevere
My, that's lot of soap! I've just started and am having trouble setting out my small stocks. Does your home smell lovely?

No not really after curing I put all the individual batches in their own plastic container.

Guinevere

Hi, Guinevere! I've always loved that name. :) Welcome to the forum. flowers-smiley-emoticon.gif

Latest posts

Back