• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ingredients For Sale Alaskan Glacial Clay Orders

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@earlene I don't do masks very often, but I have used this clay a few times. I've mixed it with water (I think herbal tea would be nice) and yogurt. I usually do this before a shower so it is easily rinsed off. I leave it on for 5-10 minutes, and it isn't always dry when I wash it off.

For those of you making soap with it, any advice on the usage PPO? I'm excited to give it a try in soap as well as use it on my manly face! Beauty isn't just for you women soapers you know :cool:

I use 1 tsp PPO as a guide. The last soap I used it in was 45 oz of oils. I used 3 tsp of the AGC which was hydrated in 3 tablespoons of batch water in 3/4 of the batter and 1 tsp kaolin clay which was hydrated in 1 tablespoon of batch water in the remaining 1/4 of the batter.

Latest posts

Back