AHRE Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just the 1 oz bottles that are going to be on sale? I just created an account and put 35 2 oz bottles in my cart. I'm wondering if I need to change the cart.

Not sure, Teresa, I was hoping that it would be more than just the 1 ozers but have not received the AHRE emails. The 1 ozers are so cheap that it makes sense to buy two of them if the shipping works out, I don't think there is a limit on buying more than 1 of each (cenz, this is to you, as well.)

Last edited:
From what the email says, you have to look for the 20 sample pack, and enter each number in the spaces provided. You can't order any doubles of scents, but there isn't a limit on the number of packs you can buy, and it's only the 1 0z. bottles. Here's part of the email I got:

Simply create as many Pick Your Own Fragrance Oil Sampler Packs as you wish:
20 1-oz. bottles for $20.
Order one of everything if you'd like!!

* Limit of one 1-oz. of the same scent per order. *
* Flavor oils cannot be included in this sampler pack. *
* No limit on the number of Sampler Packs you can order. *

Go to the fragrance oil section of our website and choose 20 different scents for each Sampler Pack you'd like to order. Write them down on a piece of paper, enter them in the boxes on the order page, and then click the "add to cart" button. You will receive twenty 1-oz. samples of the fragrances oils you choose to create each sampler pack. If you leave any blanks, list fragrance oils we do not carry, list the same scent twice, or list any FO's that are out of stock, we will choose random samples for you.

Last edited:
Thanks Stacy. I'm trying to talk myself out of buying a bunch of scents AND a new cutter .... but, I don't think I'm doing a good job. :-?

Thanks Stacy. I'm trying to talk myself out of buying a bunch of scents AND a new cutter .... but, I don't think I'm doing a good job. :-?

Oh, you can bet I've got a list of scents ready...lol... I've been thinking about a cutter, but for now, my mitre box does a good job...must resist temptation...

Cenz, as a unregenerate FoHo, this is really one of those times when it is worth it to splash out on testing samples b/c of the price, people wait for this sale every year. You can get all of your AHRE testing needs out of the way relatively inexpensively, they make good quality oils, and they are one of the suppliers that everyone uses, so lots of reviews of their FO's. I don't want to encourage any incipient FoHo'ness in you, though :)

Back