ahhhh!!!! Christmas sets!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimplyMadison

Reaction score
I'm making my first ever Christmas set baskets! Can't even handle my excitment! Is any one else gifting out any similar sets!? Mine are big-ish, but mostly because I've stopped selling and everyone is wondering where my products have gone! For girls, they're getting: Hot Cocoa jar candle, travel size shampoo, conditioner, leave in treatment, body wash, lotion, and face mask. For my boys, I'm doing my 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo, shave soap with bowl and brush, travel size lotion and body wash. So cute. I literally couldn't be more excited.

I put together a special basket for my younger cousin. She's 17, never been kissed, never had boyfriend, and thinks i'm this ultra glam celebrity type. So for her, I'm doing a huge, full size basket of my products that i use. It's like four little mini kits, but comes together to make a super glam kit!
Hair Kit: shampoo, conditioner, and leave in
Facial Kit: Make up remover, cleanser, scrub, mask, toner, moisturizer.
Body care: Wash, Scrub, Lotion
Pedi Kit: Foot soak, Pedi Soap Scrubber, Foot Cream, Cuticle oil, and toe separators.

SO EXCITED! :mrgreen: Tips, advice? How to you package yours? I was originially not going to brand and private label these for the holidays but since i finished branding today, I was thinking of using my holiday designs.

If I am shipping them, I just wrap with bubble wrap and ship in a box. For those who get a personal delivery, I buy baskets at the Dollar Store along with the basket shrink wrap bag they sell there.

I had no idea they sold shrink wrap at the Dollar Store! I'm going to have to go on an adventure later to check that out.

I love the Dollar Tree!!!! You can get boxes with lids at the dollar store also. They come in all shapes and sizes and with different designs. I got some last week for my niece with peace signs on them. They can use the boxes to store stuff in after tey use the products.

Latest posts

Back