Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 20 minus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 something

• 30 something

• 40 something

• 50 something

• 60 something

• 70 something

• 80 plus

• Total voters
You know what is funny pepper? I though this whole time you were like 19, untill I found out your kids were 10 & 11 (or was it 12).

Thanks Tab for this poll. I think I'm one of the "older" ones here too. You 30something gals make up most of the SMF membership! After we do this, I'd like to do a thread of everyone's faces. I posted a mug shot here once already, and I've seen pictures of a few of our members, but I like to see a face in my minds eye when I'm addressing someone!
Remember, there are no ugly physical features to anyone, only ugly people on the inside if they want to be. Please guys, what do you think?

Paul.... :wink:

I turned 30 years old on June 2nd this year! :D

Shannan6.jpg

Im Shannan by the way!

Thank you Shannan! 8) I've known your name for quite some time, but I never use it until that person tells me I can, or they come out with it! I'm so glad I can now call you "Shannan" instead of "Smelli!" :lol: Thanks my friend!

Tab I hope that doesn't mean I speak like a 19yr old?? LOL Yeah I'm 32 born may 19,1975

Ok I am 36 but I act like a 12 year old. That is what my son tells me :)

I am Carrie I have been told that I am a natural comedian. I love to make people laugh, it is great for the complexion :roll:

Tabitha said:
Can I post a picture of myself when I was 25? :lol:

No way Tab! We were not together on this forum when you were 25! LOL :lol:

If I have to show my 45 year old grey hair, and you're younger than me, you must post a current picture!LOL

OK, here is the latest picture of me just after having a glamor shot! This is the best I've looked in years I think! I hope you can bear to look at this image;

images.jpg

You think it turned out OK? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul..AKA: Fabio :lol:

Soapmaker Man said:
OK, here is the latest picture of me just after having a glamor shot! This is the best I've looked in years I think! I hope you can bear to look at this image;

images.jpg

You think it turned out OK? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul..AKA: Fabio :lol:

I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER......SPRAY! LMAO!

OK Shannan, that was uncalled for! :cry: Just kidding! :lol: :lol: ROTFLMAO! :lol:

OK, I'll get a true picture posted tomorrow.....it's a good bet it won't look like this one though! :lol:

I like getting everyone laughing every once in a while...... :p

Back