Africa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah-ma-zing!!! Perfect contrast b/w the terracota and the zebra stripes. I cant get enuff with tiger stripes, they're so beautiful.

Last edited:
It looks like a manly soap and something my boyfriend would love!! I fell in love! with contrast of the terra-cotta color with the zebra stripes, so unique

My God!
How on earth did you do this? I'm new to soapmaking and your photo just opened up a whole new realm of endless possibilities I hadn't even thought of before. There's some amazing looking soap on here but yours is amazing!
Thanks for sharing!

Absolutely stunning. Sheer virtuosity. I don't ever save soaps just to look at and smell, but honestly, I couldn't actually use yours, they are indeed a work of art and worthy of display. Heck, I'd even paint my bathroom to match :)

I'm completely new to soapmaking and this forum, so I have have been going through the pics in the gallery gaining a new appreciation for this art. I've watched hundreds of videos, tutorials, etc over the years though. And in all honesty this is the most beautiful soap I've ever seen. Not just because of the skill level and beauty, but everything (IMHO) is perfect about it. The colors, the name, the picture, the scent, OMG. It is a perfect package and so sophisticated. I agree, I would never use it as soap.

It makes me think immediately of an adobe or earthen shelter somewhere on the African continent. Very few soaps take me to a time, place, smell, emotion, experience at first glance. This one certainly does. For me THAT is what sets it apart from other soaps that may have similar technique. I love it...it's perfect.

Latest posts

Back